Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Library, Thus Far

Pleased to note that, after a few months of spare time (ha!) cataloging, I entered my 2000th book on my LibraryThing listings today. Happy to note that I happened to be cataloging Mr. Nabokov at the time. Only two and a half large bookshelves in my library to go...plus a smaller bookshelf crammed with Modern Library editions and Penguin poetry paperbacks...plus some books in the bedroom...plus some of the better editions of children's books in my son's room...and then I can move on to the 30 odd bankers boxes in the garage....

Ok, so I really have a long way to go....

I also read Reading Judas by Elaine Pagels and Karen King this week. Hopefully, I will write up some notes on this in the next several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment